Language Solution

transcr...@gmail.com

Sep 9, 2021, 1:34:10 AM9/9/21
to ckan...@ckan.org
Hello,

How are you?

This is Yaphets from an ISO-Certified translation company in China.

I am writing to you because I think you might benefit from our translation, DTP, transcription and subtitling service.

Language combinations we can handle:

ü  Asian: Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Hindi, Urdu, Tagalog, Farsi, Arabic, Lao, Indonesian, Vietnamese, Khmer…

ü  European: English German, French, Polish, Italian, Russian, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese…

Following are the services we offer:

ü  Document Translation (Most languages in the world)

ü  Localization (Software / Website / Mobile APP)

ü  Transcription

ü  DTP

ü  Subtitling

ü  Voiceover and Dubbing

ü  Copywriting

Major Client:

ü  RWS

ü  Lionbridge

ü  Star-group

ü  GE

ü  Huawei

ü  Pixelogic Media

ü  Deluxe

ü  Tencent

I would like to get to know you a little more and see if there is mutual benefit.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Yaphets