Begin using the CILogon Announce mailing list

Terry Fleury

Feb 25, 2022, 6:13:09 AM2/25/22
to CILogon Announcements
Greetings CILogon Announce Mailing List,

Q: Why am I receiving this email?
A: You are subscribed to the anno...@cilogon.org mailing list. While this mailing list was created in November 2013, no messages have been posted since its inception. Instead, announcements have been sent to the out...@cilogon.org mailing list. We decided this didn't make a lot of sense and created a new page https://cilogon.statuspage.io/ to show uptime and to announce scheduled maintenance and unplanned outages.

Q: Will I start receiving lots of email from this list?

Q: How can I be notified of scheduled maintenance and unplanned outages?
A: Go to https://cilogon.statuspage.io/ and click the "Subscribe to Updates" button. You can use an email address or subscribe to an RSS/Atom feed.

Q: How do I unsubscribe from this list?
A: Please see https://www.cilogon.org/service/announce for details.

For questions or concerns, please contact he...@cilogon.org .