Reminder: Webinar starts in 15 minutes

Alex de Sherbinin

Mar 13, 2023, 8:46:38 AM3/13/23
to Population-Environment Research Network (PERN) cyberseminars, PERN discussion list
Dear Colleagues,

As a reminder, we will be starting our Webinar on the Habitability Concept in the Field of Population-Environment Studies in 15 minutes.  To join, click here

We have the following excellent lineup of presenters.
  • Aliyu Barau (Bayero University) – Distressed Habitability in Dryland African Cities
  • Carol Farbotko (The University of Melbourne) – Atolls, Resisting Uninhabitability
  • David Wrathall (Oregon State University) – Defining Habitability
  • Luke Kemp (Cambridge University) – Uninhabitable Futures on a Habitable Earth
  • David O’Byrne (Lund University) – Normative Capabilities Definition
  • Harald Sterly (University of Vienna) – Inequality and Teleconnectivity
  • Maria Gavonel (University of York) – Thresholds and Migration
See you soon!

Best,
Alex

Alex de Sherbinin, PhD   (he/him/his)
Deputy Director and Senior Research Scientist
Lecturer, Sustainability Science and Climate & Society masters programs
Deputy Manager, NASA Socioeconomic Data and Applications Center (SEDAC)
CIESIN, the Columbia Climate School at Columbia University
Tel. +1-845-365-8936ORCID and web site