Format of Cyberseminar "Population, Climate Change and Food Security"

MUTTARAK Raya

May 20, 2020, 9:27:23 AM5/20/20
to pernse...@ciesin.columbia.edu

Dear colleagues,

I would like to inform you once again about the format of the Cyberseminar since there seems to be a slight confusion. Each day, we will post a statement from the panelist and invite you to discuss about the issues of interest. The discussions are done via the mailing list  pernse...@ciesin.columbia.edu.

We held a Webminar last Monday 18 May to give you an overview of the topics to be covered throughout the week. We will post the webminar online and will inform you.

There will be NO further presentations this week.

Thank you for your consideration.

Best wishes,

Raya

Raya Muttarak,  DPhil
Wittgenstein Centre for Demography and Global Human Capital (Univ. Vienna, IIASA, VID/ÖAW)
Deputy Program Director, World Population Program
International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis (IIASA)
Schlossplatz 1, A-2361 Laxenburg, Austria
Phone : +43 2236 807 329
Fax: +43 2236 71 313
Email:
mutt...@iiasa.ac.at, raya.m...@oeaw.ac.at