judgment on verdict from State v Efi [2016] PGNC 2525 [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

Abbott, Kate

Jul 23, 2021, 12:29:52 AM7/23/21
to int...@ciesin.columbia.edu, Berry, Sara

UNOFFICIAL

Hello,

We are looking for a copy of the “judgment on verdict” in relation to the attached “judgment on sentence”: State v Efi [2016] PGNC 2525 (19 April 2016). Paragraph 8 of the attached suggests there was an earlier criminal trial before the same judge (Kirriwom J) and that he published a judgment on verdict.

We are unable to locate the judgment on verdict online.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

___________________________
Kate Abbott

Library Manager
Australian Government Solicitor
T 02 9581 7611 F 02 9581 7717
kate....@ags.gov.au

Find out more about AGS at http://www.ags.gov.au

Important: This message may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you think it was sent to you by mistake, please delete all copies and advise the sender. For the purposes of the Spam Act 2003, this email is authorised by AGS.

UNOFFICIAL

If you have received this transmission in error please notify us immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies. If this e-mail or any attachments have been sent to you in error, that error does not constitute waiver of any confidentiality, privilege or copyright in respect of information in the e-mail or attachments.
20210722 State v Efi.rtf