Articles needed from the International arbitration law review

Lydia Craemer

Mar 16, 2023, 11:39:00 AM3/16/23
to International Law Librarians List
Dear Int-Lawers

Hope this finds you all well.

We have been asked for copies of the following articles by Senior Counsel and we don't subscribe to International arbitration law review. I'd be most grateful if someone can assist us with a copy of each:

"10 Years on with French arbitration law reform: does the judicial control frustrate or facilitate the enforcement of arbitral awards?"  By Khadidjatou Yassine Sangare and Margaret Liu in Int. A.L.R. 2023, 26(1), 29-50

Role of public policy in the arbitrability of disputes under US and English law by  David Ndolo in Int. A.L.R. 2023, 26(1), 72-87

Many thanks in advance for any help offered.
Kind regards
Lydia

Lydia Craemer
B.A. H.Dip.Lib (Wits)

Senior Librarian
Johannesburg Bar Library
Tel: +27 11 292-6917
Fax: +27 11 292-6911
E-mail: Seniorl...@jsabar.co.za
Lower Ground Floor
The Chambers
3 Protea Place, Sandown
Sandton, South Africa, 2196

 P please don't print this e-mail unless you really have to

Lydia Craemer

Mar 17, 2023, 5:37:57 AM3/17/23
to int...@ciesin.columbia.edu

Dear Int-Lawers

Many thanks to those who responded to my request – I have received the articles.

Have a restful weekend.

Cheers