Barclays Bank v Willowsbrook [1987] 1 FTLR 386

Bryan LEOW Chin Seng

Apr 17, 2024, 9:19:50 PMApr 17
to Int...@ciesin.columbia.edu

SMU Classification: Restricted

Dear all

I am looking for the Financial Times Law Report version of the decision in Barclays Bank v Willowsbrook, the citation is [1987] 1 FTLR 386. The FTLR appears to have a very short run and seems to be only available in hardcopy, which we don’t have locally.

We have the BCLC summary and the full transcript of the decision dated 4 February 1987, but wanted to check the FTLR version as well.

Thanks so much in advance!

Best

Bryan

Bryan Leow

Associate Librarian, Law, SMU Libraries

Adjunct Faculty, Yong Pung How School of Law

Singapore Management University

Li Ka Shing Library,

70 Stamford Rd

Singapore 178901

DID: + 65 68085488

www.smu.edu.sg

The information contained in this email (including all attachments) is confidential and may also be privileged. It is intended for the use only of the addressee(s) named. If you are not the intended recipient, kindly note that any dissemination, distribution, publication or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please accept our apologies and notify us immediately. Thereafter, kindly delete all copies from your system. Although reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure the integrity of this email and that it is virus free, SMU cannot be responsible for any change made to this email or the presence of any virus therein without its knowledge and/or consent. Unless it relates to the official business of SMU, any opinions, views and other information expressed in this document are those of the individual sender.