Request for a book chapter and a new paper article

1 view

Madhu K S (Library)

Mar 13, 2023, 9:34:22 AM3/13/23
to International Law Librarians List (Int-Law)
Dear Professional Colleagues,

Greetings for the day!

One of our research scholars needs this below-mentioned book chapter and a New York Times article for class teaching. If you have access fir the same, kindly send and online

Book chapter (Conference proceedings)

New York Times Piece

Thanking you in advance

Best regards

------

Madhu K S

Assistant Librarian

National Law School of India University (NLSIU)

Shri Narayan Rao Melgiri Memorial National Law Library

P.B.No. 7201., Nagarbhavi, Bangalore -  560 072

Tel : 080-22729259 ; Mobile: 91-9886020788

Twitter: @Bibliolaw

Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.co.in/citations?user=HlGGUqgAAAAJ&hl=en

ORCID ID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-2936-2174

 "Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful."

Tanya Y. London

Mar 13, 2023, 10:18:56 AM3/13/23
to Madhu K S (Library), International Law Librarians List (Int-Law)
Hi Madhu
Sending now.

Tanya

Madhu K S (Library)

Mar 14, 2023, 4:54:12 AM3/14/23
to Tanya Y. London, International Law Librarians List (Int-Law)
Dear All,

My request has been fulfilled. Thanks to Tanya

Best regards

------