[Request for Assistance] "Parody and Moral Rights"

Jolie Rajah

Feb 14, 2024, 1:54:49 PMFeb 14
to int...@ciesin.columbia.edu

Dear Colleagues:

I am trying to assist a Lecturer with tracking down the following:

Any advice/assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Jolie

Jolie Rajah (Ms)

Librarian III (Law Librarian)

The Alma Jordan Library (AJL), Campus Libraries

The University of the West Indies

St. Augustine Campus

Trinidad & Tobago, W.I.

E: Jolie...@sta.uwi.edu / AskLi...@sta.uwi.edu

M: MS Bookings (Meet with the Law Librarian)

T: 1-868-662-2002Ext. 82276/83360

F: 1-868-662-9238

Jolie Rajah

Feb 14, 2024, 3:02:38 PMFeb 14
to int...@ciesin.columbia.edu

Dear Colleagues:

My query has been resolved. Sincere thanks to T. for responding.

Kind regards,

Jolie

Jolie Rajah (Ms)

Librarian III (Law Librarian)

The Alma Jordan Library (AJL), Campus Libraries

The University of the West Indies

St. Augustine Campus

Trinidad & Tobago, W.I.

E: Jolie...@sta.uwi.edu / AskLi...@sta.uwi.edu

M: MS Bookings (Meet with the Law Librarian)

T: 1-868-662-2002Ext. 82276/83360

F: 1-868-662-9238

~

Jolie Rajah

Mar 12, 2024, 3:25:20 PMMar 12
to int...@ciesin.columbia.edu

Dear Colleagues:

I am trying to assist a Lecturer with tracking down a copy of the following:

  • Chapter 5: "Algorithmic Enforcement in Copyright: A Necessary Evil?" -- By Angelica Fernandez
    • In Recreating Creativity, Reinventing Inventiveness: AI and Intellectual Property Law -- Edited By Nikos Koutras, Niloufer Selvadurai -- 2024 -- Routledge

Any advice/assistance would be appreciated.

Jolie Rajah

Apr 3, 2024, 10:21:40 AMApr 3
to int...@ciesin.columbia.edu

Dear Colleagues:

I am trying to track down a copy of the following article from The Chronicle of Higher Education:

  • "Leading: The many ways to use a general counsel"
  • By Laura Krantz
  • March 10, 2024

Any advice/assistance would be much appreciated.

Jolie Rajah

Apr 9, 2024, 2:07:17 PMApr 9
to int...@ciesin.columbia.edu

Dear Colleagues:

I am trying to track down a copy of the following article for a postgraduate:

"On the meaning of bankruptcy: ‘Old–new’ lexicon in corporate insolvency law in the Commonwealth Caribbean"

Celia Blake

OnlineFirst

First published online November 9, 2023

Common Law World Review