FW: 2021 ALLA conference is going virtual

John Botherway

Jul 14, 2021, 12:46:23 AM7/14/21
to Int...@ciesin.columbia.edu, LIS...@jiscmail.ac.uk, law...@lists.vuw.ac.nz, law...@ucdavis.edu

*Apologies for Cross Posting*

Dear all,

I am forwarding a message from Emma Joneshart, President of the Australian Law Librarians’ Association (ALLA) regarding our upcoming Conference.

The Conference was being hosted in Canberra as a face to face gathering but with the recent re-emergence of COVID outbreaks in Australia, the Association has made a decision to switch to a virtual mode..

The Conference Committee has put together an excellent program and we are excited that  many of our international colleagues will now have the opportunity to join us.

Please check out the details in the forwarded email from Emma which also contains a link to the Conference website.

Kind Regards,

John

John Botherway

Court Librarian, High Court of Australia

Parkes Place, Parkes, ACT 2600

Ph. +61 2 6270 6921

Mob. +61 417 066 976