Help with Barbados case (2000) please

Ruth Ward

Nov 30, 2022, 4:50:58 AM11/30/22
to int...@ciesin.columbia.edu

Dear all

Hoping some kind soul can assist with a copy of this case from Barbados please – not available through any of our commercial products or open access that I can find.

Tropical Trading Inc. v Clico International General Insurance Ltd BB 2000 HC 7

Any assistance much appreciated

Kind regards

Ruth

Ruth Ward | Head Librarian | Webber Wentzel
T: +27115305020 | M: +27825776080 | ruth...@webberwentzel.com | www.webberwentzel.com

African Law Firm of the Year - African Legal Awards 2022
South Africa Law Firm of the Year – Chambers Africa Awards 2022
ESG Initiative of the Year – African Legal Awards 2021 and 2022
Women Empowerment in the Workplace Award (Overall Winner: Southern Africa) – Gender Mainstreaming Awards 2021

Webber Wentzel's purpose is to have a transformative and sustainable impact through its work and actions. One of the ways in which we achieve this is by making a positive contribution to the communities in which we work through our various Pro Bono and CSI initiatives.

This email is confidential and may also be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and then delete it. Please do not copy, disclose its contents or use it for any purpose. Webber Wentzel will not be liable for any unauthorised use of, or reliance on, this email or any attachment. This email is subject to and incorporates our standard
terms of business and privacy policy. To receive our insights and invitations to events or to manage your preferences, click here.