Chapter sought

1 view

Anthea Paulsen

Jul 27, 2021, 8:15:02 AM7/27/21
to Int...@ciesin.columbia.edu

Dear Int-Law Librarians,

I am searching for the following chapter:

Interspecific, Intergenerational Justice in African Thought: Implications for Policy

In: Is Planet Earth Green?

Author: Kevin Behrens

Type:  Chapter

Pages: 91–99

DOI: https://doi.org/10.1163/9781848881181_010

Many thanks in  advance.

Kind regards

UCT Lib Logo

Anthea Paulsen

Librarian: Law
Brand van Zyl Law Library

Private Bag x3

Rondebosch

7700

Cape Town

South Africa

Telephone: +27 (0)21 650 1261

Website: http://www.lib.uct.ac.za/lib/libraries/law

Email:    anthea....@uct.ac.za

Disclaimer - University of Cape Town This email is subject to UCT policies and email disclaimer published on our website at http://www.uct.ac.za/main/email-disclaimer or obtainable from +27 21 650 9111. If this email is not related to the business of UCT, it is sent by the sender in an individual capacity. Please report security incidents or abuse via https://csirt.uct.ac.za/page/report-an-incident.php.

Anthea Paulsen

Jul 27, 2021, 9:04:22 AM7/27/21
to Int...@ciesin.columbia.edu

Dear Int-Law Librarians,

I am searching for the following chapter please?

Sustainability

In:

EU Environmental Law: Challenges, Change and Decision-Making

by Maria Lee

2005

Hart Publishing

Many thanks in advance.