FOUND RE: Article required THANK YOU!!

Simonelli, James

Dec 5, 2022, 8:20:38 AM12/5/22
to int...@ciesin.columbia.edu

From: Simonelli, James <jsimo...@lockelord.com>
Sent: Monday, December 5, 2022 8:15 AM
To: int...@ciesin.columbia.edu
Cc: Simonelli, James <jsimo...@lockelord.com>
Subject: Article required

Good day!

Would someone be able to provide a copy of the below article from Lexis PSL? Thank you for your time and consideration.

Does the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) have jurisdiction to deal with a complaint relating to an unfair relationship under sections 140A–140C of the Consumer Credit Act 1974?

Regards,

James J. Simonelli

Reference Librarian

Locke Lord LLP

Brookfield Place

200 Vesey St., 20th Floor

New York, New York 10281

T = 646-217-7939

F = 212-303-2754

jsimo...@lockelord.com

Visit lockelord.com

Atlanta | Austin | Boston | Brussels | Chicago | Cincinnati | Dallas | Hartford | Houston | London | Los Angeles | Miami | New Orleans | New York | Newark | Providence | San Francisco | Stamford | Washington DC | West Palm Beach

For more information visit www.lockelord.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This e-mail and any attached files from Locke Lord LLP may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail by accident, please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail and all copies of it. We may scan and or monitor emails sent to and from our servers to ensure regulatory compliance to protect our clients and business.