Bahamas Cases

James Rowles

Mar 9, 2023, 7:38:02 AM3/9/23
to Int...@ciesin.columbia.edu

Hello International Law Librarians

Would anyone be able to assist, or point us in the correct direction

We are looking for two Bahamas Cases, the references we have are 2010/PUB/CON/0028 Feaster (or maybe Foster – spelling differs in various references) v Rahming, and 2009/CLE/GEN/00340 Steven Stubbs

We have looked at the Bahamas Law reports, the Bahamas content on vLex, as well as the Bahamas Court of Appeal and Supreme Court websites without success

Thank you for any help anyone can give

Kind Regards from a rainy London

James

James Rowles
ADDRESS
The Library
Crown Office Row
Inner Temple
London, EC4Y 7HL
Senior Library Assistant
TELEPHONE
020 7797 8223
ONLINE
Website: www.innertemplelibrary.org.uk
Legal Gateway: www.accesstolaw.com
Current Awareness Blog: www.innertemplelibrary.com

My working day may not be the same as yours. I respect your working pattern and do not expect you to reply to this email outside your normal working hours.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient you must not read, copy or distribute this message or any files transmitted with it. If you have received this in error, please notify the sender (using the Reply option in your email software) and then delete it.

The contents of this message and any associated files do not necessarily represent the opinion of the Honourable Society of the Inner Temple.