article request

John Heywood

Jul 1, 2024, 9:32:44 AM (yesterday) Jul 1
to int...@ciesin.columbia.edu

Hello folks,

One of our journals is cite-checking and needs the following article that we do not have access to:

Huan Zhu, Chinese Auto Representatives Put Forward Proposals During Two Sessions, Mar. 10, 2024, China Trade Monitor, available at https://www.chinatrademonitor.com/chinese-auto-representatives-put-forward-proposals-during-two-sessions/
l/

I would very much appreciate it if someone out there can get us a copy of it.

Thanks,

John Heywood

--
John Quentin Heywood