Canadian Judicial and Administrative Proceedings

Velazquez, Flor J.

Jul 23, 2021, 12:47:15 AM7/23/21
to International Law Librarians List (Int-Law)

I am searching for an expert’s testimony in Canadian judicial and administrative proceedings. I don’t have registry/docket numbers. All that I have is the expert’s name.  I tried the materials available for Canada on Westlaw without any results. I don’t have access to WestlawNext Canada. Are there any other resources available or a source that specializes in researching Canadian expert witnesses?

Thank you,

Flor

Buchalter
Flor J. Velazquez
Research Services Manager
T (213) 891-5817
fvela...@buchalter.com
1000 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 1500
Los Angeles, CA 90017-1730
www.buchalter.com

Notice To Recipient: This e-mail is meant for only the intended recipient of the transmission, and may be a communication privileged by law. If you received this e-mail in error, any review, use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. Please notify us immediately of the error by return e-mail and please delete this message and any and all duplicates of this message from your system. Thank you in advance for your cooperation. For additional policies governing this e-mail, please see http://www.buchalter.com/about/firm-policies/.