Request for a chapter - Aspen Casebook Series

Madhu K

Jul 1, 2024, 3:49:23 AM (yesterday) Jul 1
to International Law Librarians List (Int-Law)
Dear Professional Colleagues,

Greetings for the day!

I hope this email finds you well.

One of our faculty members needs this chapter for her class teaching. If you have access for the same kindly send and oblige.

We need Chapter 2 of below-mentioned book

Aspen Casebook Series

International Trade Law, Third Edition

Authors: Joost H.B. Pauwelyn, Andrew Guzman and Jennifer A. Hillman

2016-05-20, 840 pages

Help in this regards will be highly appreciated

Warm regards

------

Madhu K S

Assistant Librarian

National Law School of India University (NLSIU)

Shri Narayan Rao Melgiri Memorial National Law Library

P.B.No. 7201., Nagarbhavi, Bangalore -  560 072

Tel : 080-22729259 ; Mobile: 91-9886020788

Twitter: @Bibliolaw

Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.co.in/citations?user=HlGGUqgAAAAJ&hl=en

ORCID ID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-2936-2174

 "Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful."