Request for an article - Taylor & France Database

Madhu K S (Library)

Nov 26, 2022, 4:44:05 AM11/26/22
to International Law Librarians List (Int-Law)
Dear Professional Colleagues,

Greetings for the Day!

I seek your assistance in accessing the following article from Taylor and Francis Online. The citation of the article is -
Brian H. Bix (2022) Legal interpretation and truth, Jurisprudence, 13:1, 107-112, Source of the article: https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/20403313.2022.2054216

Unfortunately we don't have access to this database, therefore it is a humble request that you could kindly send it across at your earliest convenience.

Thanking you!

------

Madhu K S

Assistant Librarian

National Law School of India University (NLSIU)

Shri Narayan Rao Melgiri Memorial National Law Library

P.B.No. 7201., Nagarbhavi, Bangalore -  560 072

Tel : 080-22729259 ; Mobile: 91-9886020788

Twitter: @Bibliolaw

Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.co.in/citations?user=HlGGUqgAAAAJ&hl=en

ORCID ID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-2936-2174

 "Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful."

Madhu K S (Library)

Nov 26, 2022, 10:11:55 AM11/26/22
to International Law Librarians List (Int-Law)
Dear Professional colleagues,

My request has been fulfilled. Thanks to Mr. Andreas.

Regards