[Request for Assistance] Chapter

1 view

Jolie Rajah

Jul 26, 2021, 11:44:00 AM7/26/21
to int...@ciesin.columbia.edu
Dear Colleagues:

I have been asked to track down a copy of the following chapter (outside of legal materials). My Library is still currently working from home and our traditional document delivery arrangements have not yielded any positive results. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
  • Chapter 13 -- "Environmental governance in small island developing states: Challenges and opportunities for transformation using a Trinidad and Tobago case study" -- Michelle Mycoo
    • In -- Handbook of Governance in Small States -- Lino Briguglio, Jessica Byron, Stefano Moncada, Wouter Veenendaal -- 2020 -- Routledge
Thanks much.

Kind regards,
JR

Jolie Rajah (Ms.)

Librarian III (Law Librarian)

The Alma Jordan Library (AJL), Campus Libraries

The University of the West Indies

St. Augustine Campus

Trinidad & Tobago, W.I.

E-mail: jolie...@sta.uwi.edu or AskLib.LAW@sta.uwi.edu