Best print resource for foreign, comparative, and international law (FCIL) research?

Lyonette Louis-Jacques

Nov 30, 2022, 3:33:57 PM11/30/22
to int...@ciesin.columbia.edu

Bonjour la liste! Hope everyone is doing well! I haven’t been posting as much to Int-Law, so I have no idea! 😊 But, it seems that most everyone’s research questions are being answered, so that’s wunderbar.

I have one which I hope y’all can help me with. If the answer to it is NO, that would be good to know.

Is there a BEST print resource for foreign, comparative, and international law (FCIL) research? As in, it hasn’t  been digitized, does not exist in electronic format?

Also, I just thought of another question – any great FCIL research videos, podcasts, etc.? Besides the UN Audio-Visual Library? Just realized Bob Berring’s Commando Legal Research: International Law is still only in VHS…

Thanks,

Lyo.

Lyonette Louis-Jacques | Foreign and International Law Librarian & Lecturer in Law
The University of Chicago Law School | D’Angelo Law Library
1121 East 60th Street | Chicago, Illinois 60637
Office LBQ 207 | Phone:773.702.9612 |
ll...@uchicago.edu | @lyolouisjacques