ACCESS UN

Silke A Sahl

Apr 12, 2024, 12:43:39 PMApr 12
to Int...@ciesin.columbia.edu
Hello All,

We are so disappointed to lose AccessUN. What are you all doing to replace this resource. I realize they aren't updating it any more, but I would have liked access to it for our historical fiche.

Best regards,

Silke

Silke Sahl
International, Comparative and Foreign Law Librarian & Lecturer-in-Law
Columbia Law School
Arthur W. Diamond Law Library
435 West 116th Street
New York, NY 10027
(212) 854-1411     ss...@law.columbia.edu

PEOPLES ADVOCATE SREEMANNARAYANA MALLELA.

Apr 13, 2024, 5:39:28 AMApr 13
to Silke A Sahl, Int...@ciesin.columbia.edu
Lets Join Hands Together global Advocates this is a voluntarily organized forum of practicing advocates from across the globe, who seek to influence political / governmental decisions and policy to ensure the welfare and protection in all aspects of general public & legal aid in the interest of justice.

Kindly join watsapp link below;

Thanks & Regards,
Sreemannrayana.mallela
High Court Advocate & Tax Consultant(PAN INDIA),
cell no :+919677205265
MailID:PEOPLESAD...@GMAIL.COM
We regularly handle cases PAN INDIA BASIS from the stage of appearing before Assistant or Deputy Commissioners right up-to the Supreme Court on almost every tax issue to have arisen in the country. Our team has the expertise and ability to represent clients at various fora, including the Dispute Resolution Panel, Authority for Advance Rulings and the Supreme Court of India. The combination of advisory  litigation services provided under one roof gives we are  unique positioning especially in India, where the proportion to tax litigation is significantly higher compared to the other nations. Sreemannarayana mallela direct tax expertise covers all aspects of international and domestic tax matters including transfer pricing& indirect tax compliance. Our team outlines commercially viable structures and suggests arrangements to clients so as to achieve busingess objectives in a tax and regulatory efficient manner. We provide cutting edge and novel solutions to issues that emanate at the structuring stage of transactions with the view to providing forward looking tax strategies to our clients.With years of unparalleled expertise in the field of Indirect Tax Advisory and Litigation,  Our in-depth understanding of this field has led us to collaborate with various large multi-national and Indian clients across diverse sectors, industry associations and trade bodies. Our presence in multiple locations in India and proficiency in the management of multi-jurisdictional tax advisory and litigation matters enables us to provide Pan-India support to clients on GST.Advocate Sreemannrayana.mallela

Advocate & Tax Consultant,

A.P. High Court.

cell no :+919677205265

Mail ID:PEOPLESAD...@GMAIL.COM