Arbitration text

Anne Young

Aug 14, 2023, 10:18:23 PM8/14/23
to Int...@ciesin.columbia.edu

Apologies for cross posting

Dear Colleagues,

I would be very grateful if anyone able to help me with the following sections of this book. I can’t see any Australian holdings on Trove so am hoping someone may be able to help internationally.

Michael J Mustill and Stewart Crauford Boyd, International Commercial Arbitration (LexisNexis Butterworths) (2001) at [149] – [150]

Thanks

Anne Young

Librarian (Lit & Reg/Employment)

T: +61864676098

F: +61 8 6467 6001

anne....@dlapiper.com

DLA Piper Australia

Whadjuk Country
Level 21
240 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
PO Box Z5470
Perth WA 6831
Australia

www.dlapiper.com

I work Monday - Wednesday and Fridays.

This email is from DLA Piper Australia.

The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential to the intended recipient. They may not be disclosed to or used by or copied in any way by anyone other than the intended recipient. If this email is received in error, please contact DLA Piper Australia quoting the name of the sender and the email address to which it has been sent and then delete it. For more information on how we process personal data please see www.dlapiper.com/en/australia/privacy-policy
Please note that neither DLA Piper Australia nor the sender accepts any responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan or otherwise check this email and any attachments. DLA Piper Australia does not by itself, or on behalf of its clients, waive any privilege that may exist in the content of this email. DLA Piper Australia is part of DLA Piper, a global law firm, operating through various separate and distinct legal entities. For further information, please refer to www.dlapiper.com

Grant, Julienne

Jun 3, 2024, 5:27:44 PMJun 3
to int...@ciesin.columbia.edu
PLEASE EXCUSE CROSS-POSTING

Greetings from Chicago!

I am currently seeking content for the International Journal of Legal Information's second issue of 2024 (vol. 52, no. 2, Summer 2024). I am open to original articles/papers of any length, bibliographies,  website reviews, book reviews, etc. If you have a paper completed, barely completed, or just an idea, I'd love to hear from you.

More information on the IJLI, the official journal of the International Association of Law Libraries (IALL), is available at https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/international-journal-of-legal-information

Best regards,

Julienne E. Grant
Instructor & Reference Librarian
Louis L. Biro Law Library, S717
University of Illinois Chicago School of Law
300 S. State Street
Chicago, IL 60604
Editor, International Journal of Legal Information