Loose-leaf pages

1 view

Mulondo, Allan

Jul 8, 2021, 7:49:49 AM7/8/21
to int...@ciesin.columbia.edu

Dear Colleagues,

I hope you are well.

I kindly request for the pages below in the publication: Iain Goldrein QC, “Commercial litigation: pre-emptive remedies” at Sweet and Maxwell

A6 – 1028/1-1028/2

F2 – 1025-1026

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,

Allan Mulondo
Librarian - User services
Max Planck Institute Luxembourg
for Procedural Law

4, rue Alphonse Weicker
L-2721 Luxembourg
tel: (+352) 269 488 832
allan....@mpi.lu
www.mpi.lu

Jul 15, 2021, 11:33:21 AM7/15/21
to int...@ciesin.columbia.edu

Dear Colleagues,

I hope you are well.

I kindly request for the pages below in the looseleaf publication: Iain Goldrein QC, “Commercial litigation: pre-emptive remedies” at Sweet and Maxwell

.