Seeking Help with Finding French Court Case

1 view

Lee, Jennifer

Jul 12, 2021, 6:11:13 PM7/12/21
to int...@ciesin.columbia.edu

Hello,

I am looking for assistance with finding a copy of a case from France involving a company called Natixis. I have not been able to find a citation for it, but the case was decided on June 24, 2021 in a French Criminal Court in Paris and was heard by Judge Nicolas Michon. The lawyers for Natixis were Eric Dezeuze and Bruno Quentin (A description of the case can be found here: https://www.reuters.com/business/french-court-fines-natixis-75-mln-euros-sub-prime-exposure-case-2021-06-24/)

I don’t have access to many resources covering this jurisdiction, but I have checked WorldLII, Lexis, The Tribunal de Paris website, and done some general web searching to see if there have been any copies posted. I was wondering if someone might be able to provide suggestions on other places to look or assist with obtaining a copy of this.

I would be grateful for any assistance that could be provided.

Regards,

Jennifer Lee

Senior Librarian

P. 416.865.8159 | F. 416.865.7380 | 1.800.505.8679
79 Wellington St. W., 30th Floor, Box 270, TD South Tower
Toronto, Ontario  M5K 1N2 Canada | www.torys.com

This email and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipients and may be privileged or confidential. Any distribution, printing or other use by anyone else is prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately, and permanently delete this email and attachments.

Le présent courriel et les documents qui y sont joints sont exclusivement réservés à l'utilisation des destinataires concernés et peuvent être de nature privilégiée ou confidentielle. Toute distribution, impression ou autre utilisation est interdite aux autres personnes. Si vous ne faites pas partie des destinataires concernés, veuillez en informer immédiatement l'expéditeur, ainsi que supprimer ce courriel et les documents joints de manière permanente.