"European Company Law" journal article request

1 view

Villarin, Victor

Jul 20, 2021, 1:00:20 PM7/20/21
to Int...@ciesin.columbia.edu

Hello All,

Trust that you are well.’

Grateful if anyone can share this article from European Company Law journal.

Market Abuse: Developing a Law for Europe [article]

European Company Law, Vol. 3, Issue 5 (October 2006), pp. 215-219

Mayhew, David

3 Eur. Company L. 215 (2006)

Thank you in advance.

       Kind regards,

cid:image001.jpg@01D5CF92.40848860

Victor T. Villarin

Library Assistant/Administrator | Truman Bodden Law School

P.O. Box 1568, 54 Edward Street, George Town, Grand Cayman KY1-1110, Cayman Islands

Phone: (345) 945-0077 ext. 221 | Email: victor....@gov.ky

Search our Catalogue (OPAC) | Visit our Library Homepage

Knobelsdorf, Andreas

Jul 20, 2021, 1:05:24 PM7/20/21
to Villarin, Victor, int...@ciesin.columbia.edu

Sent.