request for table of contents - Bishop and Zucker on Nevada corporations and limited liability companies [SEC=OFFICIAL]

Abbott, Kate

Jun 27, 2024, 1:19:52 AM (6 days ago) Jun 27
to int...@ciesin.columbia.edu

OFFICIAL

Hello

I am trying to locate the following item – it appears to be both a monograph and a loose-leaf and I believe the monograph is what I am after.

Bishop and Zucker on Nevada corporations and limited liability companies

Keith Paul Bishop Jeffrey P Zucker

Las Vegas : Lionel Sawyer & Collins; c2011-; 2011, 2013

It’s not available in any Australian library.  If anyone could assist with scanning me the title page and table of contents, that would be much appreciated.   Alternatively, if anyone has advice as to how I would be able to obtain same, I’d also be very grateful.

Ideally we would like to obtain the entire book but this seems unlikely from an international source.  ToC would be a really good start, if we can manage that.

Thank you in advance.

___________________________
Kate Abbott

Library Manager
Attorney-General’s Department
Australian Government Solicitor
T 02 958 17611
kate....@ags.gov.au

Find out more about AGS at http://www.ags.gov.au

Important: This message may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you think it was sent to you by mistake, please delete all copies and advise the sender. For the purposes of the Spam Act 2003, this email is authorised by AGS.

OFFICIAL

If you have received this transmission in error please notify us immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies. If this e-mail or any attachments have been sent to you in error, that error does not constitute waiver of any confidentiality, privilege or copyright in respect of information in the e-mail or attachments.