Journal of legal Studies

Jane Riley

Jul 21, 2021, 8:55:26 AM7/21/21
to Int...@ciesin.columbia.edu
Dear All

Would anyone perhaps have The Journal of Legal Studies in their Library,
think it is published by Chicago Uni press

kind regards

Jane Riley
Librarian
The Manchester Incorporated Law Library Society

PLEASE NOTE NEW ADDRESS

GROUND FLOOR
GREG'S BUILDINGS
1 BOOTH ST
MANCHESTER
M2 4DU
0161 236 6312

Our new website: www.manchesterlawlibrary.co.ukour text book collection fully searchable online

The Manchester Incorporated Law Library Society

Registered in England under number   00019836 as  a limited liability company with a Licence to dispense with the use of the word "Limited"

Registered Office:  Greg’s Buildings 1 Booth St Manchester M2 4DU

Mulondo, Allan

Jul 21, 2021, 10:24:15 AM7/21/21
to Jane Riley, Int...@ciesin.columbia.edu

Hi Jane,

We do have access from 1972 to now. Anything I can assist with?

Best regards,

Allan