Assistance with article

Mulondo, Allan

Nov 29, 2022, 8:18:13 AM11/29/22
to int...@ciesin.columbia.edu

Dear colleagues,

I hope this finds you well.

I kindly request your assistance with this book review.

B. S. Chimni, International law and world order: a critique of contemporary approaches, second edition, Cambridge University Press, 2017, xviii+629

Chimni’s magnum: towards an integrated Marxian theory of international law?

·         Author: Upendra Baxi

In: Indian Journal of International Law volume 59pages: 469–481 (2021)

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s40901-020-00123-y

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Allan Mulondo
Librarian - User services
Max Planck Institute Luxembourg
for Procedural Law

4, rue Alphonse Weicker
L-2721 Luxembourg
tel: (+352) 269 488 832
allan....@mpi.lu
www.mpi.lu

Tanya Y. London

Nov 29, 2022, 9:47:45 AM11/29/22
to Mulondo, Allan, int...@ciesin.columbia.edu
hi Allan
sending now

Tanya London

Lead Library Technician

Collection Services Division/Stack Services

202-707-1127 (Office number)

202-707-9774 (Control room number)

tl...@loc.gov

Mulondo, Allan

Nov 29, 2022, 9:56:05 AM11/29/22
to Mulondo, Allan, int...@ciesin.columbia.edu

Fulfilled. Thanks!

geof...@beresfordhartwell.com

Nov 29, 2022, 11:46:58 AM11/29/22
to int...@ciesin.columbia.edu

Good day,

Does any colleague have the UK Model Form of Contract MF/1 (Revision 6) in an electronic or scanned version, please?

Yours aye,

Geoffrey

Eur Ing Professor Geoffrey M. Beresford Hartwell CEng

FIMechE FIET LifeMIEEE(USA) LifeFCIArb(ret) FICArb(India)

image001.jpg

Tanya Y. London

Nov 29, 2022, 12:22:34 PM11/29/22
to geof...@beresfordhartwell.com, int...@ciesin.columbia.edu
hi geoffrey,
we only have the printed version "Model form of contract for the design, supply and installation of electrical, electronic and mechanical plant including special conditions for the ancillary development of software" At head of title: ‡a MF/1 (rev 6)"

Which part of the document do you need?

Thanks,

Tanya London

Lead Library Technician

Collection Services Division/Stack Services

202-707-1127 (Office number)

202-707-9774 (Control room number)

tl...@loc.gov

geof...@beresfordhartwell.com

Nov 29, 2022, 12:29:12 PM11/29/22
to Tanya Y. London, int...@ciesin.columbia.edu

Dear Tanya,

I now have a .pdf version of the Model Form,  Thank you very much for taking the trouble.  The kindness and speed of this list are nothing short of spectacular!

Yours aye,

Geoffrey

Eur Ing Professor Geoffrey M. Beresford Hartwell CEng

FIMechE FIET LifeMIEEE(USA) LifeFCIArb(ret) FICArb(India)

image001.jpg

Tanya Y. London

Nov 29, 2022, 12:36:55 PM11/29/22
to geof...@beresfordhartwell.com, int...@ciesin.columbia.edu
You are welcome.

Mulondo, Allan

Dec 5, 2022, 7:26:11 AM12/5/22
to int...@ciesin.columbia.edu

Dear colleagues,

I kindly request your assistance with this article.

Author: Sharon Patricia Rodrick

Article title: Opportunities and challenges for open justice in light of the changing nature of judicial proceedings

Journal title: Journal of Judicial Administration

Year: 2017

Volume: 26

Pages: 76-97

Thanks in advance.

Tanya Y. London

Dec 5, 2022, 9:32:06 AM12/5/22
to Mulondo, Allan, int...@ciesin.columbia.edu
hi Allan
sending now

Tanya

Mulondo, Allan

Dec 5, 2022, 9:52:00 AM12/5/22
to Tanya Y. London, int...@ciesin.columbia.edu

Well received. Thanks a lot, Tanja!

Dec 5, 2022, 10:03:33 AM12/5/22
to Mulondo, Allan, int...@ciesin.columbia.edu
You are welcome.
Tanya

Mulondo, Allan

Dec 13, 2022, 6:52:56 AM12/13/22
to int...@ciesin.columbia.edu

Dear colleagues,

I kindly seek your assistance with this article please.

Article: The Badinter Arbitration Commission and the Partition of Yugoslavia

Author: Peter Radan

Nationalities Papers , Volume 25 , Issue 3: The Disintegration of Yugoslavia: Inevitable or Avoidable? , September 1997 , pp. 537 - 557

DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/00905999708408523

Jeremy Gainey

Dec 14, 2022, 7:44:21 AM12/14/22
to int-law - List, Mulondo, Allan