Support for public key authentication

Felipe Lima

Apr 30, 2012, 4:14:20 PM4/30/12
to chromium-hterm
I love this extension. Any plans on when this will be supported?
Also, favorites would be incredibly useful as well. With that, I think
I would be able to use it effectively.

Thanks for the great work.

Robert Ginda

Apr 30, 2012, 4:47:35 PM4/30/12
to Felipe Lima, chromium-hterm
Thanks!  The bug about key support is here: http://code.google.com/p/chromium-os/issues/detail?id=25563

It's clearly one of the most mentioned omissions in today's feedback.  I'll get something in place soon.

Rob.

Ron Waldon

May 2, 2012, 1:43:55 AM5/2/12
to chromium-hterm
This could also be solved by using pre-existing ~/.ssh configurations.
Is this possible or is the sandbox unable to ask for permission to
this directory?

Robert Ginda

May 2, 2012, 3:10:34 PM5/2/12
to Ron Waldon, chromium-hterm
The app only has permission to access a sandboxed HTML5 filesystem.  You would have to copy your existing configuration into it.

Rob.