Extension Maximum Height

Jared

Mar 31, 2010, 12:43:50 PM3/31/10
to Chromium-extensions
Hello all,

Does the Chrome Extension framework have a maximum height restriction?
I would like to make the popup a bit taller but it seems to ignore
"height" and "min-height" although setting the width this way works
fine.

Thanks!

Arne Roomann-Kurrik

Apr 1, 2010, 8:31:22 PM4/1/10
to Jared, Chromium-extensions
Popups have maximum dimensions, although I forget what the exact numbers are.  I'm guessing that if  you're able to control the width using whatever technique you're using but the height doesn't increase, you've likely hit the limit.

~Arne

Jared

Apr 1, 2010, 10:08:42 PM4/1/10
to Chromium-extensions
Thanks. That's what I thought but I just wanted to see if this was
something anyone else has encountered.

On Apr 1, 7:31 pm, Arne Roomann-Kurrik <kur...@chromium.org> wrote:
> Popups have maximum dimensions, although I forget what the exact numbers
> are.  I'm guessing that if  you're able to control the width using whatever
> technique you're using but the height doesn't increase, you've likely hit
> the limit.
>
> ~Arne
>

> On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 9:43 AM, Jared <epide...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hello all,
>
> > Does the Chrome Extension framework have a maximum height restriction?
> > I would like to make the popup a bit taller but it seems to ignore
> > "height" and "min-height" although setting the width this way works
> > fine.
>
> > Thanks!
>
> > --

> > chromium-extensions+unsubscr...@chromium.org<chromium-extensions%2Bunsubscr...@chromium.org>