window.createObjectURL undefined

Scott

Jan 18, 2011, 1:14:04 PM1/18/11
to Chromium-extensions
Chromium 10.0.642.0 (Linux) is telling me that window.createObjectURL
is undefined. Has it changed name again!? Is this a bug?

PhistucK

Jan 18, 2011, 1:29:38 PM1/18/11
to Scott, Chromium-extensions
Looks like it returns undefined if you pass a bad value when you call it.
Do you mean that when you, say, execute alert(window.createObjectURL) it shows "undefined"?
For me, it shows "function createObjectURL() { [native code] }" (on 10.0.634.0 dev on Windows Vista Home Premium SP 2 (Classic Windows theme)).

PhistucK

On Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 20:14, Scott <scott...@gmail.com> wrote:
Chromium 10.0.642.0 (Linux) is telling me that window.createObjectURL
is undefined. Has it changed name again!? Is this a bug?

Eric Bidelman

Jan 18, 2011, 1:38:16 PM1/18/11
to PhistucK, Scott, Chromium-extensions
window.createObjectURL has been renamed (and prefixed) to window.webkitURL.createObjectURL.

--
Eric Bidelman
Developer Relations - Google