Running chromium in a SELinux sandbox

RHEL6-build

Jun 18, 2011, 10:28:33 AM6/18/11
to Chromium-discuss
Has anyone any comments before I delve into things :)

Running SL6 (aka RHEL6) and Chromium in a SELinux sandbox results in
chromium rendering only a black sandbox window.

Thanks in advance,

RHEL6-build

Jun 21, 2011, 3:40:55 PM6/21/11
to Chromium-discuss
Bump.

The main wiki page on the subject seems to be here...
https://code.google.com/p/chromium/wiki/LinuxSandboxing There seem to
be various sandbox compiling options, might one of these fix the
issue?

Chromium seems to work OK in the sandbox with the --no-sandbox
chromium option, though with the obvious caveats...
https://groups.google.com/group/google-chrome-help-troubleshooting/browse_thread/thread/1f07597381e63a02

- the issue from what I can gather has been glanced at, but prima
facie no one is sure what the exact problem might be, only guesses.