Re: (chrome discussion suggestion)simple select tag returning value

1 view

PhistucK

Oct 5, 2010, 2:27:01 PM10/5/10
to hariprasad sriram, Chromium-discuss
Please, do not send me a private e-mail regarding this kind of things, post it in the forums so others will benefit.

Since you have to contribute to WebKit in order to resolve this issue, go to webkit.org and on the left navigation menu, there is a "Working with the Code" section, under which there are some documents that may help you with this process. Specifically, "Contributing code".

Also, check the specifications. Perhaps it was specified to have either one, ore more than three, who knows.

PhistucK

On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 17:17, hariprasad sriram <hsppra...@gmail.com> wrote:
hello i am hariprasad. i hve seen the code, here problem is we can specify the size for one and only one item is displayed, for other values than one the minimum size which can be set is 4, the size attribute not works for size below 4, it only starts working for size values after 4.

 I would like to know more abt how to contribute to this work.
please send details like how to register and start working.