SXG implementation on Nginx 1.23.2 + BoringSSL

Project Developer Account

Dec 4, 2022, 7:53:51 PM12/4/22
to webpack...@chromium.org
Hello, I hope this feedback will be useful for continuing improving the SXG support and massive implementation.

I tried to implement SXG by the nginx-sxg-module (because I use nginx) and I found that when it is used along with BoringSSl, in Nginx 1.23.2, it is overwritten the ocsp.h header in all files it appears, and so all types names depending on it, as OCSP_RESPONSE and so on, cannot be compiled.

I was testing it almost all day, and I will try to use another approach, as Web Packager, but I think that it would be really good continuing with these types of "nginx as module solutions", so I hope you are interested in continuing to support the module.

I'm here for more detailed information about,

EDWIN ANAVITARTE
Developer