Http/2 webtransport

Marten Richter

Nov 13, 2022, 4:42:22 AM11/13/22
to web-transport-dev
Hi,
I have seen the spec of http/2 webtransport.
So far I did not spot anything related in libquiche (I am monitoring the commits weekly),
so I would guess, there is no implementation for the chromium-based browsers, correct?
So for server side implementation based on libquiche or node http/2 it is too early?

Marten

Victor Vasiliev

Nov 15, 2022, 1:45:49 PM11/15/22
to Marten Richter, web-transport-dev
Hi Marten,

As far as I am aware, there are currently no implementations of the WebTransport over HTTP/2 draft, and the draft itself is still somewhat in flux, so my answer is that currently, it's probably too early.

Thanks,
  Victor.