WebTransport Demo, Error 296

Leo

May 10, 2021, 3:28:42 PM5/10/21
to web-transport-dev
Hi,
I am trying to get the webtransport sample (https://github.com/GoogleChrome/samples/tree/gh-pages/webtransport) to work, unfortunately I get no connection => 'Error: 296, reason: No common ALPN protocols, frame_type: 6'

I think it may be related to tls... i am using a self signed certificate as described in the demo.

Chrome: canary 92.0.4502.0
Python 3.9.2

guest271314

May 30, 2021, 1:34:13 PM5/30/21
to web-transport-dev, Leo
From what I understand the Python code is now obsolete because `quic-transport` protocol was deprecated/removed and no server code has been yet substituted and placed in that repository; see https://github.com/GoogleChrome/samples/issues/718; https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/g/web-transport-dev/c/6PwPFy9fVfw/m/upqlco_UAwAJ

Leo

Jun 2, 2021, 4:21:15 AM6/2/21
to web-transport-dev, guest...@gmail.com, Leo
thx, I will try to run the  quic_simple_server code or just wait for a new server example ;). Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Derek Lu

Aug 4, 2021, 10:33:29 PM8/4/21
to web-transport-dev, Leo, guest...@gmail.com