We've started QuicTransport origin trial!

Yutaka Hirano

Jun 10, 2020, 8:11:23 AM6/10/20
to web-tran...@chromium.org
Hi,

As you may know, we've started an origin trial for QuicTransport.

Please see here for the general information of origin trial.

Jeff wrote a great article for QuicTransport: https://web.dev/quictransport/
Feel free to use this mailing list for general discussions. Feel free to ask questions.

We'll greatly appreciate your feedback. Thank you!

Luke Curley

Jun 10, 2020, 1:04:47 PM6/10/20
to Yutaka Hirano, web-tran...@chromium.org
Congrats Yutaka and team!

Twitch will be using QuicTransport in a big way, and I'll sign up for the origin trial as soon as I've finished coding the server. Expect our feedback soon!