Does Webtrasnport support query parameters

Marten Richter

Nov 7, 2022, 5:39:43 PM11/7/22
to web-transport-dev
HI,
just a quick question, is it allowed that the URL for creating a Webtrasnport object can contain query parameters (after the ?).
I am just wondering, if it is intended behaviour and if it should be supported by the server lib. So should I implement it or not? Is it part of the :path field of the header in libquiche?

Marten

Victor Vasiliev

Nov 8, 2022, 6:19:48 AM11/8/22
to Marten Richter, web-transport-dev
Hi Marten,

The query parameters should work and be a part of the ":path" pseudo-header.

  -- Victor.

Marten Richter

Nov 8, 2022, 12:43:54 PM11/8/22
to Victor Vasiliev, web-transport-dev
Thanks, then I will try to find a way to support them in the node addon.