How does Chrome determine that the WebTransport connection is disconnected?

李宇翔

Mar 18, 2022, 4:40:09 AM3/18/22
to web-transport-dev
I got "Uncaught (in promise) WebTransportError: Connection lost."

I don't know why it happened. Because normal communication was in progress at that time.

Yutaka Hirano

Mar 18, 2022, 5:45:12 AM3/18/22
to 李宇翔, web-transport-dev
Could you file a bug ticket via https://crbug.com/new, capture a netlog and attach it to the bug ticket?

Thanks,

On Fri, Mar 18, 2022 at 5:40 PM 李宇翔 <langh...@gmail.com> wrote:
I got "Uncaught (in promise) WebTransportError: Connection lost."

I don't know why it happened. Because normal communication was in progress at that time.

李宇翔

Apr 13, 2022, 6:09:21 AM4/13/22
to web-transport-dev, web-transport-dev
I got [43313:11267:0413/171348.442094:ERROR:quic_connection.cc(3957)] Client: Write failed with error: -109 (Unknown error: -109)

The server had no error. The network was in good condition. This error can be repeated stably.

andy tian

Apr 18, 2022, 10:20:48 PM4/18/22
to web-transport-dev, langh...@gmail.com, web-transport-dev
I testing switching networks, then the connection lost was triggered soon after switching the network