ERR_METHOD_NOT_SUPPORTED ":status 200" Response

Visto 88 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Chris Morris

no leída,
31 dic 2021, 16:09:3431/12/21
a web-transport-dev
I'm trying to establish the WebTransport connection.

SETTINGS exchanged correctly, I've received the CONNECT request, but then I respond on the same bidirectional stream with the ":status 200" response, and am receiving net::ERR_METHOD_NOT_SUPPORTED.

The response is 5 bytes:
0x01 (HEADER field)
0x03 (Length of encoded field)
0x00 (Encoded field prefix, no dynamic tables)
0x00 (Encoded field prefix, no dynamic tables)
0xD9 (References QPACK static table entry 25 = ":status 200")

Do I need more fields than just ':status' in this response? Why would I get that error?

Thanks

Chris Morris

no leída,
31 dic 2021, 16:11:1031/12/21
a web-transport-dev,Chris Morris
Should be noted,  ERR_METHOD_NOT_SUPPORTED is the output that Chrome is giving me in the developer console.

guest271314

no leída,
1 ene 2022, 18:28:141/1/22
a web-transport-dev,reynm...@gmail.com
I get that error with aioquic examples https://github.com/aiortc/aioquic/issues/237. GoogleChrome/samples/webtransport https://github.com/GoogleChrome/samples/tree/gh-pages/webtransport does not throw that error.

Victor Vasiliev

no leída,
4 ene 2022, 14:47:504/1/22
a Chris Morris,web-transport-dev
METHOD_NOT_SUPPORTED typically means that one of the SETTINGS parameters required is missing, though it can also mean that something went wrong with the CONNECT stream.

Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar
0 mensajes nuevos