Chrome Web Bluethooth Connection failed on Windows 10 Home Edition

Lokesh kumar

Feb 10, 2021, 9:40:57 PM2/10/21
to web-bluetooth
Hi,
The data was not receiving properly in my laptop (OS: Windows 10 Home). after the device got connected the data receiving for 1 or 2 seconds and then the data was stopped receiving . but in other laptop the data is receiving properly without any lag. and also enabled the chrome://flags#enable-experimental-web-platform-features. can you tell the issue is in my OS or any setting should be changed in browser.

example link:

Thanks
Lokesh

Anand Veerappan

Feb 11, 2021, 9:28:10 AM2/11/21
to Lokesh kumar, web-bluetooth
Hi

Did you get any response ?

Regards
Anand V

Reilly Grant

Feb 11, 2021, 12:33:58 PM2/11/21
to Lokesh kumar, web-bluetooth
Please file an issue on crbug.com for this and follow the instructions from https://www.chromium.org/developers/how-tos/file-web-bluetooth-bugs for collecting a packet trace to attach to the issue.

What I'm looking for from such a trace is evidence that either,
  • packets are still being received from your device but are not being delivered to the site
  • the device has disconnected and there is a reason why,
Reilly Grant | Software Engineer | rei...@chromium.org | Google Chrome