Maximum bytes can receive through chrome web Bluetooth

Lokesh kumar

Feb 12, 2021, 11:06:35 AM2/12/21
to web-bluetooth
Hi,
Currently i able to receive only 3000 bytes per second  from my device to chrome ble. But i need to receive 10000 bytes per second. What is the maximum limit for bytes can receive through chrome ble. And to receive 1000 bytes per second weather i need to change any chrome settings or what should i do?

Thanks
Lokesh

Lokesh kumar

Feb 12, 2021, 11:10:27 AM2/12/21
to web-bluetooth, Lokesh kumar
Hi,
Currently i able to receive only 3000 bytes per second  from my device to chrome ble. But i need to receive 10000 bytes per second. What is the maximum limit for bytes can receive through chrome ble. And to receive 10000 bytes per second weather i need to change any chrome settings or what should i do?

Thanks
Lokesh

Reilly Grant

Feb 17, 2021, 1:30:57 PM2/17/21
to Lokesh kumar, web-bluetooth
There is no setting to adjust the maximum transfer rate. What rate you can achieve is based on a number of factors including the size of the characteristic and the MTU negotiated between your devices. Can you be more specific about the setup you've created?
Reilly Grant | Software Engineer | rei...@chromium.org | Google Chrome