The Topics API experiment is back up and running

Sam Dutton

May 24, 2022, 4:36:11 AM5/24/22
to Topics API announcements
(Cross-posting from Intent to Experiment: Topics API.)

50% of Chrome Canary and Chrome Dev users are now in the Topics API experiment group. We'll add 50% of Chrome Beta within the next couple of days.

For FLEDGE and Attribution Reporting, the unified origin trial for the Privacy Sandbox Ads APIs is now at 50% of the Chrome Beta population.

We expect the origin trial to remain in Beta for at least a few more weeks to help us identify and address any additional issues. Once we’re confident we’ve fixed any major open issues, we will provide an update with a timeline for moving the origin trial to Chrome Stable for expanded testing with a larger volume of traffic.

To get support, report issues, or provide feedback please see the resources for TopicsFLEDGE and Attribution Reporting