Request : Access to Telemetry Test archive

Gaikwad, Sunil

Jul 15, 2019, 12:30:42 PM7/15/19
to tele...@chromium.org

Hello,

This is Sunil Gaikwad from Amazon Silk Browser team. I was trying to run Telemetry tests and saw below error

(ERROR) 2019-06-28 21:55:22,133 archive_info.download_if_needed:96 You either aren't authenticated or don't have permission to use the archives for this page set.
You may need to run gsutil config.
You can find instructions for gsutil config at: http://www.chromium.org/developers/telemetry/upload_to_cloud_storage
(CRITICAL) 2019-06-28 21:55:22,133 story_runner.RunBenchmark:444 Benchmark execution interrupted by a fatal exception: <class 'py_utils.cloud_storage.CredentialsError'>(Attempted to access a file from Cloud Storage but you have no configured credentials. To configure your credentials:

We would like to request access to the page set archive to run Telemetry tests. Can you please help me with the procedure to get started on this?

Thanks,

Sunil Gaikwad

Ushesh Desai

Jul 17, 2019, 2:33:55 PM7/17/19
to Gaikwad, Sunil, tele...@chromium.org
Hi Sunil -

I can add telemetry access for you but your Amazon email must be linked to a GSuite account. Let me know when that is done and I can add the appropriate authorizations for you.

Google Logo
Ushesh Desai
Technical Program Manager
Google, Inc
ush...@chromium.org

Gaikwad, Sunil

Aug 12, 2019, 3:26:51 PM8/12/19
to Ushesh Desai, tele...@chromium.org

Hi Ushesh,

Thank you for your response. I have now linked my amazon email to GSuite account (@amazonsilktelemetry.com).

Please let me know if there is anything additional I need to setup.

Thank you for your time!

 Sunil Gaikwad

From: Ushesh Desai <ush...@chromium.org>
Date: Wednesday, July 17, 2019 at 11:34 AM
To: "Gaikwad, Sunil" <ga...@amazon.com>
Cc: "tele...@chromium.org" <tele...@chromium.org>
Subject: Re: Request : Access to Telemetry Test archive

Hi Sunil -

I can add telemetry access for you but your Amazon email must be linked to a GSuite account. Let me know when that is done and I can add the appropriate authorizations for you.

Image removed by sender. Google Logo

Ushesh Desai

Technical Program Manager
Google, Inc

ush...@chromium.org

hoseyn ahmady

Aug 22, 2019, 1:47:05 PM8/22/19
to telemetry, ga...@amazon.com
در دوشنبه 15 ژوئیهٔ 2019، ساعت 21:00:42 (UTC+4:30)، Gaikwad, Sunil نوشته:
در دوشنبه 15 ژوئیهٔ 2019، ساعت 21:00:42 (UTC+4:30)، Gaikwad, Sunil نوشته:

Gaikwad, Sunil

Sep 9, 2019, 11:54:45 AM9/9/19
to Ushesh Desai, tele...@chromium.org

Hello Ushesh,