Tast -build=false not working at this moment.

Seewai Fu

Apr 24, 2024, 4:14:47 PMApr 24
to tast-users
Hi Everybody:

I just landed a CL to rearrange the source path of Tast local test runner, but I forgot to test out the manual run. It is broken at this moment if you rebase.

I will notify you all when a fix is landed.

Sorry for the issue.

Seewai

Seewai Fu

Apr 25, 2024, 10:43:23 AMApr 25
to tast-users
Hi Everybody:

If you are not writing or running Tast tests, you can ignore this email.

My CL that fixed the "-build=false" issue landed last night.

2024-04-25T14:29:57.109133Z cannot find package "go.chromium.org/tast/core/cmd/local_test_runner" in any of:

If you are still seeing the above error, do

1. Exit chroot and do a repo sync
    cros_workon --host start tast-cmd
    FEATURES=test sudo emerge tast-cmd

If you can wait one more day, the new sdk tarball should have the latest Tast build. You just need to

1. Exit chroot and do a repo sync

Sorry for the issue.

Thanks.

Seewai

Seewai Fu

Apr 25, 2024, 1:01:06 PMApr 25
to tast-users
Hi Everybody:

I had a mistake in the title of the email

It should be

Tast -build=true (default) not working at this moment

Sorry.