Failed to establish connection to Chrome Debugging Protocol

Eric Sum

Jun 14, 2024, 5:48:35 PMJun 14
to tast-users
Hi,

I am getting this error repeatedly when trying to run a tast test:

ui.DeskButtonDeskBarPerf [ FAIL ] Failed to start Chrome: failed to connect to ash-chrome: failed to establish connection to Chrome Debugging Protocol with debugging port path="/home/chronos/DevToolsActivePort": failed to establish connection to Chrome Debugging Protocol with debugging port path="/home/chronos/DevToolsActivePort": failed to query browser's HTTP endpoint: Get "http://localhost:33521/json/version": EOF

The full log is here. Target device is running a clean build from main synced this morning, and I just synced my chromiumos and updated the cros_sdk. Still getting this error. This testing setup used to work for me consistently and broke after a few weeks of no use and syncing.

Any ideas? Thanks.