New mentor request: WEB USB

1 view

dom...@chromium.org

Jan 26, 2022, 6:52:06 PMJan 26
to spec-m...@chromium.org, chen...@chromium.org

A new Chromium specification mentor request was submitted via the form:

Requestor email
chen...@chromium.org
API or proposal name
WEB USB
Brief description
I am working on https://github.com/WICG/webusb/issues/208. It requires some spec patch work to specify new algorithm and add some internal slots. While doing it, I was wondering should I refactor it to make it outlined more clear like what WEB HID (https://wicg.github.io/webhid/) does. I would like to have a mentor to consult the best practice and should I do the refactor while working for patch of this issue.

If you're interested in mentoring, please volunteer by replying to this email! Otherwise, dom...@chromium.org will assign someone within the next 2 business days.

Reilly Grant

Jan 26, 2022, 7:23:56 PMJan 26
to dom...@chromium.org, spec-m...@chromium.org, chen...@chromium.org
I can take this since I'm already an editor for the spec in question.
Reilly Grant | Software Engineer | rei...@chromium.org | Google Chrome