New mentor request: FLEDGE

dom...@chromium.org

Mar 16, 2021, 10:31:51 AM3/16/21
to spec-m...@chromium.org, paulj...@chromium.org

A new Chromium specification mentor request was submitted via the form:

Requestor email
paulj...@chromium.org
API or proposal name
FLEDGE
Link with background
https://github.com/WICG/turtledove/blob/main/FLEDGE.md
Chrome Platform Status entry
https://chromestatus.com/feature/5733583115255808

If you're interested in mentoring, please volunteer by replying to this email! Otherwise, dom...@chromium.org will assign someone within the next 2 business days.

Domenic Denicola

Mar 17, 2021, 6:34:35 PM3/17/21
to dom...@chromium.org, Dominic Farolino, spec-m...@chromium.org, paulj...@chromium.org
Hi Paul,

I'd be happy to be your spec mentor for this one. I'm hoping since I am the spec mentor for FLoC and the most-recent maintainer of the worklets spec, I can bring some good perspectives there.

+Dominic Farolino is also interested in helping, especially to the extent that there's overlap with Fenced Frames, which he understands much better than me. So please keep us both in the loop.

Feel free to reply off-list or set up a video call to discuss how we can help!
-Domenic

Jeffrey Yasskin

Mar 14, 2023, 1:34:08 PM3/14/23
to Paul Jensen, Domenic Denicola, Jeffrey Yasskin, Dominic Farolino, spec-m...@chromium.org, Qingxin Wu
Domenic is still listed as your mentor in the Start Prototyping section of https://chromestatus.com/feature/5733583115255808, but I think we should update that. I've been helping Qingxin for a while, but Dominic Farolino knows more about a lot of the worklet and Fetch integration, so it might make sense for him to take over. Or I'm happy to keep consulting on general spec issues and the I2S process while Dominic helps with those technical details. We should just update Chrome Status with whichever you prefer.

Jeffrey

On Tue, Mar 14, 2023 at 9:35 AM Paul Jensen <paulj...@google.com> wrote:
Domenic D, are you still our spec mentor?  Jeffery has been very helpfully doing some of our spec pull request reviews.

Paul Jensen

Mar 14, 2023, 1:46:05 PM3/14/23
to Jeffrey Yasskin, Domenic Denicola, Dominic Farolino, spec-m...@chromium.org, Qingxin Wu
I don't have a preference; I'll take any help we can get :)
Jeffery has been doing a great job reviewing the spec in the past.

Jeffrey Yasskin

Mar 14, 2023, 1:50:21 PM3/14/23
to Paul Jensen, Jeffrey Yasskin, Domenic Denicola, Dominic Farolino, spec-m...@chromium.org, Qingxin Wu
I checked with Dominic, and he's willing, so let's go with him since he'll be involved regardless in order to help with the script-execution parts. I'll update Chrome Status.

Thanks,
Jeffrey

Domenic Denicola

Mar 15, 2023, 3:27:32 AM3/15/23
to Jeffrey Yasskin, Paul Jensen, Domenic Denicola, Dominic Farolino, spec-m...@chromium.org, Qingxin Wu
Thank you all for taking over on this! Let me know if there's anything remaining I can help with.