New mentor request: Federated Learning of Cohorts (FLoC)

dom...@chromium.org

Jan 19, 2021, 4:08:00 PM1/19/21
to spec-m...@chromium.org, yao...@chromium.org

A new Chromium specification mentor request was submitted via the form:

Requestor email
yao...@chromium.org
API or proposal name
Federated Learning of Cohorts (FLoC)
Brief description
Public explainer: https://github.com/WICG/floc Some privacy questions/answers: https://docs.google.com/document/d/102Z1P9O7rnTlljYCWWkn6EQjfAIlGfI7_3evNw4XEAI/edit M89 Origin Trial Overview: https://docs.google.com/document/d/10AVrLHUuxKEjqnfvnBc7pXPaHsk4of_3FYBA8rsYTHA/edit

If you're interested in mentoring, please volunteer by replying to this email! Otherwise, dom...@chromium.org will assign someone within the next 2 business days.

Dominic Farolino

Domenic Denicola

Jan 20, 2021, 6:45:24 PM1/20/21
to yao...@chromium.org, spec-mentors, Dominic Farolino
Hi Yao, I'd be happy to help with this. Feel free to reach out to me over email, Chat, or VC to discuss what I can help with.

Yao Xiao

Jan 21, 2021, 12:57:23 PM1/21/21
to Domenic Denicola, spec-mentors, Dominic Farolino
Hi Domenic,

Thanks for being my spec mentor. I have set up a meeting on Friday and I have the following things in mind to discuss:
- Discuss / get review for the TAG review draft before sending it out.
- Discuss how to write a specification.

Thanks!
Yao