Request for mentor for Multi-Screen Window Placement API shipping

Ajay Rahatekar

Nov 1, 2021, 3:47:35 PM11/1/21
to spec-mentors, Mike Wasserman, Adrienne Walker, Victor Costan
Hello Spec-Mentors Team,

The Chrome team is currently working on shipping Multi-Screen Window Placement API targeting M99/100. Can I request a spec mentor for the Intent to Ship draft?

Thanks in advance.

--
Ajay Rahatekar | Technical Program Manager | ajayra...@google.com | 650-797-1279

Reilly Grant

Nov 1, 2021, 4:31:16 PM11/1/21
to Ajay Rahatekar, spec-mentors, Mike Wasserman, Adrienne Walker, Victor Costan
I thought that +Victor Costan was already the mentor for this specification. If he doesn't have cycles to take a look at the Intent to Ship I can review it.
Reilly Grant | Software Engineer | rei...@chromium.org | Google Chrome

Ajay Rahatekar

Nov 1, 2021, 7:26:06 PM11/1/21
to Reilly Grant, spec-mentors, Mike Wasserman, Adrienne Walker, Victor Costan
Ty Reilly. I will ping back when we have the draft ready for review, in case Victor is busy.